Getting ready to sell your Chetek area home? Even in a hot real estate market, you need to plan your home sale wisely to get the desired results. Here are 5 important steps for a successful Chetek home sale!
1. Decide your sale timeline. Many owners intend to sell “someday.” Decide when “someday” is for yourself. If you want to relocate, trade up, or sell a property you haven’t visited in a while, start with a market value estimate.
2. Choose the right agent – it makes all the difference. You need an experienced, local agent with a proven track record. If you do not have full confidence in your agent, you will feel anxious throughout the home sale process.
3. Examine your home condition. Fix what needs fixing, unless you’re prepared for a lower sales price. Basic upgrades like fresh paint, updated fixtures and new flooring may be worth considering. We will give you customized, cost-effective suggestions for your home!
4. Price your home correctly. We will show you what similar properties are selling for in the area, and recommend a price range. The more competitively you price your home, the more buyer attention it will draw from the start!
5. Picture the best purchase offer. Do you need to remain in the home a few weeks after closing? Are you looking for a cash offer? Think about what your sale needs to accomplish.
Learn more by reading our free online home sale guide! It has valuable tips to help you get started. We are here to help you with any questions you might have.
John Flor CRS, GRI, ABR, RSPS, RRS, e-PRO
Team Lead / Property Marketing Specialist
Six Lakes Realty powered by Keller Williams Realty Diversified
Office: (715) 924-4806