1. Choosing your Barron County real estate agent. Get this one right, and the rest of your home buying experience will be easier! The right agent should be:
- Experienced in the local market
- Diligent about returning your calls and emails
- Highly-rated by prior clients
- Connected to area lenders, contractors, and other professionals you’ll need
2. Choosing your financing. Your agent can help by providing a personal referral to reputable local lenders! A good lender will explore all the financing options you qualify for, and explain the pros and cons of each.
3. Choosing your ideal Northwestern Wisconsin property location. From the small-town charm of Chetek to the greater Six Lakes area, think about the local services and amenities you prefer have around. Your agent can provide community information and insights!
4. Choosing the ideal home for your needs and budget. Focus on your priorities; avoid the distraction of looking at homes beyond your price range. Your agent will alert you to new listings that meet your criteria – but you must act promptly when there’s something you like!
If you are looking to buy a Barron County home, contact us today for your personal home buying consultation! Six Lakes Realty is a locally-owned family business with over 40 years of experience. Our friendly, hometown service is just a call away!
John Flor CRS, GRI, ABR, RSPS, RRS, e-PRO
Team Lead / Property Marketing Specialist
Six Lakes Realty powered by Keller Williams Realty Diversified
Office: (715) 924-4806