If you’re thinking of selling your Northwestern Wisconsin home in the future, now is the time to make any needed updates or repairs. Here’s a few good reasons not to put them off!
1. Skilled contractors are in high demand. Depending on the type of work your home needs, you could be waiting for weeks, or perhaps months, for the job to begin.
2. Supply shortages are affecting building materials and home appliances. You may find yourself on a waiting list for certain items.
3. The price of everything is going up, including labor, materials and appliances. Putting off your project could mean paying more for it later! If you are financing your project, rising interest rates could increase your costs as well.
4. Postponed repairs can turn into major headaches or safety issues. Your home is your largest investment, and it’s worth protecting!
5. Homes in good condition sell for higher prices than homes that need work! Plus, a well-maintained home will get a stronger appraisal and a better home inspection report. This helps prevent hassles for both you and your buyer!
Need a reliable contractor? Ask us for a personal referral! As a locally-owned family business with over 40 years of experience, we know people who can help with just about any project. We can also provide you with a free home valuation, and offer suggestions for improving your market value.
Call Six Lakes Realty today for friendly, hometown service!
Six Lakes Realty
Office: (715) 924-4806