Assuming it’s in good condition, attracting the best offer for your Northwestern Wisconsin home can be accomplished with simple, cost-effective strategies. Here are suggestions to get you started!
1. Remove clutter and excess furniture. Too much stuff will make your home look smaller than it really is. The more open space you can show in rooms and storage areas, the better!
2. Deep clean all floors, walls, surfaces and windows. This freshens up your home’s interior, and helps remove household odors from pets, cooking, etc. If your basement is musty, run a dehumidifier or air purifier as needed.
3. Paint interior rooms in neutral colors. Semi-gloss paints reflect light and brighten a room.
4. If the cabinets in your kitchen and bathrooms seem outdated, paint them and install new hardware.
5. Update the window treatments. New blinds or curtains improve natural light and refresh a room’s appearance.
6. Power-wash the home exterior. If your front door is older, you could replace it with a new steel door, or paint it for an updated look. Keep the yard tidy and trim back any overgrowth.
We can provide customized suggestions to help you get top dollar for your home! Start with your free home valuation to see what your property is worth today. Six Lakes Realty is a locally-owned family business with over 40 years of experience. Contact us today for friendly, hometown service!
Six Lakes Realty
Office: (715) 924-4806