Once you decide to sell your Chetek home, you’ll want to attract buyers as soon as reasonably possible. The longer a home remains unsold, the softer the purchase offer! This is because new listings are continually arriving on the market, creating competition for buyer attention.
You can’t control how other Chetek sellers will price their property to compete with yours. But you can give your home market advantages with these strategies!
1. Prepare your Chetek home for the market. This includes taking care of any needed repairs and maintenance issues, plus lawn care and interior cleanup.
2. Pay attention to home staging details. The better your home looks in photos, the more attractive it will be to buyers. Our website has a home sale checklist with suggestions to help you!
3. Price your home right for its condition and location. Pricing your home too high means discounting the price later, after losing time and potential buyers.
4. Make it easy for buyers to visit your home; accommodate showing requests the best you can. Keep your home clean. Keep your driveway and walkways ready for visitors. Make sure pets are kenneled during showings, or better yet, take them with you.
5. Be willing to negotiate. If you don’t like an offer, you can counter-offer. Sometimes it takes a few rounds of negotiation to put the deal together.
When you are ready to sell your Chetek area home, Six Lakes Realty offers the very best in real estate guidance! We are a locally-owned family business with over 40 years of experience. Our friendly, hometown service is just a call away!
Six Lakes Realty
Office: (715) 924-4806